As part of the Pastel Wasteland brand expansion, I'm launching a variety of services. Creative Clarity focuses on strategy, mindset and career planning, at an affordable price. I have a huge passion for collaboration and helping out other creative people, and it's important for me to keep this at a price that works for clients and allows me to put more resources into the brand.
Before I get into things, here's a quick, honest overview:
Here's what I can't do:
- make you rich quick. It doesn't work, I've tried, but please let me know if you find a way
- promise overnight fame and fortune- it's the result of lots of hard work, strategy and a bit of luck
Here's what I can do:
- help with strategy, goal setting and getting to the next level in a creative career
- social media and portfolio review/ advice
- assist with creative industry CVs
- help you overcome mental blocks and advice on breaking through procrastination and self-sabotaging habits
- work to get you on a clear and focused path, allowing you the freedom to focus on the work at hand
I work with people of all ages and skill levels, but I have the most experience with:
- graduating students/ young creatives
- moving from 9-5 to freelance creative work
- helping creative people realise their talents later in life
Now, I don't claim to be a guru who can wave a wand and give you your dreams, but I do have experience working as a freelance creative in a less than favourable economy, and a network of fellow creatives to get specialist advice from when needed. I want to be truly open and transparent about what I can and can't do, and if I don't think I'm the right fit for you, I won't try and convince you to hire me. I hate seeing the caps lock, emoji overload social media posts on social media promising the world, but delivering very little to the everyday client, so I'm here to offer an alternative.
My services are specialised and focused on the creative career you want, and I want to help bridge the gap from where you are now to where you'd love to be in the future.
Awesome! Fill out the form below, and I will get back in touch to let you know what I think we could do. I offer these services over Skype or in person if you are in Portsmouth/ surrounding areas. To keep things clear and consistent, I offer just three packages:
BASIC- £100 (discounted to £90 for the first twenty clients)
- 50 minute Skype/ in-person meeting
- One hour of focused research before meeting, and a one-page overview plan
REGULAR- £150 (discounted to £100 for the first twenty clients)
- 90 minute Skype/ in-person meeting
- A six-month written plan and strategy, with research and tailored advice to suit your situation and goals
- Follow up 15 minute call/ Skype meeting one month after initial meeting
- 10% discount to use on Pastel Wasteland products when we launch
ADVANCED- £225 (discounted to £200 for the first five clients)
- Two-hour Skype/ in-person meeting
- A one-year written plan and strategy, with research and tailored advice to suit your situation and goals
- Social media strategy covering 1-3 platforms
- Follow up 30 minute call/ Skype meeting one month after initial meeting
- 15% discount to use on Pastel Wasteland products when we launch
It's been a rollercoaster! I graduated from the University of the Creative Arts in 2013, and went straight into a job at a small record label. I held a position as a videographer/ personal assistant for a year, and then moved into freelancing.
In 2014, I was lucky enough to visit Los Angeles and work with local talent on music video projects. When I got back to the UK, I worked alongside Alexis Knox on fashion films for artists such as Little Mix, Shawn Mendes, Marina & The Diamonds and Pixie Lott.
From that point, I have been freelancing as a music video director/ producer and videographer for a variety of brands. In 2017, I was signed by EPiK Music Videos in London as a music video director.
"I couldn’t have worked with someone better for my first music video. The preparation done from Rob in organising the extra little things really helped shape the project. He was fast, efficient and ultimately professional is his approach. I cannot wait to work with him again in the future." - Ralph De Luffa (Music Artist)
"Working with Rob was really helpful, he gave me a solid strategy detailing how to market my band, and create content on our own and with other creative professionals. He offered help with any questions I had and helped create concepts and ideas, as well as strategy."- Arlia Lea, The Smokey Chimps